The Participants Page¶
When you select the Participants tab, the Participants page is displayed. This page gives you access to all the participants in the Onyx database. The Home page gives you one way of finding a participant. The Participants page lets you find a participant in a number of ways. this figure shows the Participants page and points out some of its more important features.
Here is an overview of the important features of the Participants page:
- The Participants Search panel — includes three buttons that give you easy access to participants that you often need to view:
- the All Participants button - displays a list of all the participants in the Onyx database
- the Appointments of the day button - displays a list of all the participants who have appointments on today’s date
- the Interview in progress button - displays a list of all the participants whose interviews have the status In progress
- The Participant Search field and button - allow you to to search for a particular patient by name or ID
- The Participants list occupies the lower part of the page. Initially, it is empty, but after you do a search, it is filled with a list of participants.
- The Actions column contains one or more action links beside each participant. These are the actions you can do for the participant—for example: View their registration information and Interview them.
- The Page selection links ( ). If the Participants list contains many participants, they are displayed on several pages. These links allow you to view the different pages.
- A Locked interview (indicated by a small icon) means that some user is interviewing the participant. See Locked status.